IIPE Nepal Scholarship Addendum
If you would like to be considered for scholarship, you must complete this short IIPE scholarship addendum by March 15. This addendum should take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
*YOU MUST SUBMIT THE GENERAL APPLICATION PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE SCHOLARSHIP ADDENDUM
Scholarships will be allocated based upon on 1) financial need, 2) the basis of follow-up plans to apply IIPE learning to the applicant’s future work in peace education, and 3) geographical representation (approximately 70% of scholarships will be given to regional participants, with the other 30% going to international participants). To maximize our limited scholarship fund, we typically provide a combination of full and partial scholarships.
PLEASE NOTE: IIPE scholarships are for participation fees only (estimated at $500-750 USD). Participation fees cover all onsite costs (meals, lodging, materials, and most local transportation). The IIPE does not provide any travel assistance. All participants must raise their own travel funds.
Should you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.